Business Scenario: Due to the nature of business and local compliance regulations, the client must perform strict auditing and tracking of the expenses that include individual expenses reported by the employees.
However, the existing process was not efficient because of the following reasons:
- The process was based entirely on spreadsheets. With the increasing amount of data, the client was facing difficulties in management.
- To and fro of information over emails further delayed approvals and auditing processes.
- It was inconvenient for the employees to attach/send the proof of expenses with the excel sheet.
- It was challenging to correlate each proof with the correct record because of multiple records in the same excel sheet.
- Data integrity was compromised since the excel sheets were stored in an editable format that can be accessed and edited by anybody.